Instructions for paper submission
The required paper length is at least 6 pages (maximum 8 pages). Please find the detailed instructions for the paper preparation and the paper template here.
Only PDF version of the paper needs to be submitted.
Once the paper is reviewed and accepted, the final version of the paper should be submitted with the signed Consent to Publish (download here).
Please note the following:
- The full paper will appear in the electronic version of the proceedings. Proceedings will be published by Springer and therefore, final layout will differ from this template. As we would like to have all the papers with approximately the same length, please comply to these instructions.
- The abstract should be 200-300 words. Abstracts will be printed in the form of Symposium Booklet and will be available on the Symposium App.
- All papers will be fully peer-reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee.
- Only original contributions will be considered for inclusion in the Symposium proceedings.
- Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their paper in an oral presentation during the conference.
- A maximum of 2 papers can be presented by one registered Symposium delegate.
- Deadline for submission of full papers is 15 December 2016.